Internet markets today understand the immense benefits of hosting their blogs on their own domain.
If you are serious about wanting to earn money on the internet, then you will need to set up a blog and host it on your domain. Outlined below are some of the main benefits which you can enjoy from hosting your own blog on your domain.
- If you have a blog hosted on your domain, you have control over everything about your blog. You can have your own layout and design for your blog, which means you can have a blog that matches your website logo. You can make your blog as unique as you want. This gives you an edge against other competing blogs in the same niche which may have similar layouts. You also have complete freedom to do anything you want with your blog. By hosting your blog on your domain, you can control your blog in many ways you want and you can add any features you want.
- By hosting your blog on your domain name, you make it easier for people to remember your blog.
- Hosting your blog on your domain means that you can develop and promote your own brand using your blog. You can make your blog headings similar to your website. In terms of search engine optimization (SEO) and advertising, this is very important because you will be advertising and optimizing your own domain and your own brand. SEO is also effective to do with your own domain name that includes your keywords. This will increase your blog’s visibility on search engines.
- By hosting your blog on your website, you have added security. This means that you don’t have to worry about losing your information or getting locked out of your account.
- You present a professional image by having your online business logo on your blog. This gives you ad edge against other competing website or blogs.
Based on the advantages outlined above, if you are serious about your online business, you must consider hosting your blog on your own domain.